TIGERTRADES – TRADING IDEAS
The focus of this service is learning to identify good opportunities, Chart reading skills, learn to apply the specific Option strategy for the trade outlook. Also study the trade rationale, and appropriate adjustments all the way through to trade exit. Learn the ins-and-outs of how to deal with Options positions, especially when they get into trouble. If you simply close out losers and move on to the next trade, then you’re not learning. The key is to turn a loser into a break-even trade, and if possible into a winner. The other important focus is “Adjustments”. You can learn to master the “art of adjustments”.
FREE “no strings attached” 30-Day Trial…
We offer a FREE 30-day Trial if you haven’t availed this offer before..
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the trial.
No credit card required..
1) Monthly Income or Monthly cycle trade - This is our staple trade, with an exit outlook of 2 to 4 weeks, unless we achieve profits quicker, in which case we exit. Long Options, Debit and Credit spreads as well as some of the advanced strategies. Hold time is less than a month. This is our default type of trade, with over 60% of trades.
2) Weekly Options and Earnings Plays - These are highly speculative trades, and will require monitoring, nimble adjustments and quick exits. These trades are not for everyone.
3) Medium Term trades (2 to 3 months) - These trades are usually motivated by some fundamental story (new product, turnaround imminent, stock oversold or overbought compared to its fundamentals etc.). Hold time could be 1 to 3 months.
WHAT YOU GET
- Trade identification and rationale
- Specific Option strategy for the trade
- Adjustment notifications
- Exit notifications (for both winning and losing trades)
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICE
Technical analysis for trade entry
Good technical analysis is key to any trade entry. If you get the entry right, 60% of the job is done. We use a variety of technical indicators, sentiment analysis and Price / Volume / Momentum and Volatility indicators to identify high-probability trade entries.
Option adjustments are integral to any Options strategy. This is our speciality – how to adjust Option trades, especially the losing ones.
Video and Email updates
Every day, you’ll receive cutting-edge Videos and / or Email updates on trade status, adjustments and exit points
TYPES OF TRADES
- All trades are “swing trading” type. Holding time about 2 to 4 weeks
- Trades done on major indices and ETFs – SPX, SPY, RUT, GLD, FXE
- And major stocks AAPL, GOOG, PCLN, NFLX, CMG, AMZN etc.
- 5 to 15 trades expected per month
- Hold time – 2 to 4 weeks for most trades, sooner for profitable exits