This is what you may call a "soft" course focused on good discipline, self-control, yada yada yada. Make no mistake - the stuff we discuss in this course can make or break your investments. We cover some broad issues that every trader must overcome regardless of what markets they trade in, and then there are several specific challenges and pitfalls in the Options market itself. We cover all of them. Risk Management is the single most important factor between success and failure. In fact, we'd even go so far as to say - In the markets, don't even think of profits. If you learn to control your losses and your profits will automatically come to you. This is not meant to be funny - we seriously mean this.
What you can expect
- Find yourself, find your style and find your strategies – and stick to them
- Size can kill – Know your size and stick to it
- How do you assess risk in your positions
- How should you think of Portfolio allocation and Position allocation
- Do you have a plan of action if things go wrong
- You are in a battle with yourself – who’s going to win
- What about the possibility of a Flash Crash and the impact on your positions
- Losing trades are part of the game – accept it and move on.
- Specific pitfalls and challenges – too numerous to list. This is important stuff